20 Ways to Break the Ice
By Lovla's blog team
You’ve realised, the concept of a better half by your side is actually not such a bad idea, and there’s no longer that far from idea to action. That’s why you created a profile on Lovla, to get closer to serious love.
You fill in the details about yourself and set your preferences for your ideal match. As a painter, who just finished their self-portrait, you examine your new profile; “Not bad, not bad at all”, you think to yourself.
The process has gone smoothly like a queue-free trip to the grocery store, but now the writer’s block is announcing its arrival. After exploring some match score analyses, you’ve found someone, you want to contact, but what in the world should you write? You know you need to formulate a message, that’s funny enough to incite both a smile and a response from the recipient, but why didn't anyone tell you it's easier said than done?
Should the case be, that you’re a true poet, well then please disregard this blog post. Here, we’ve based the help on the majority of our users, who aren’t necessarily poets. Yes, you! This is where we’ve gathered 20 sweet openers, to bring out the smile and start the chat:
- Excuse me, I think it's time we met
- You’re the reason people fall in love
- Do you have room in you life for a new friend?
- There is more than what meets the eyes
- I would say I like you, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
- You should be someone's wife.
- What can I do to make you mine?
- Hey, I need your help! My mother says if I don't get a date this weekend, she's putting me up for adoption.
- Congrats, we voted you "The most Beautiful on Lovla" and the grand prize is me.
- I think your zodiac fits well with mine
- I'm filthy rich and have 6 weeks to live. Will you help me spend some of my money?
- This I your chance to meet me, don’t miss it
- Are you interested in a slice of nice conversation?
- There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off of your profile
- How does it feel to be the prettiest one in here?
- I know my mother would just love you
- You look like an angel. Welcome to earth
- You look like a girl who has heard every single line in the book, so what's one more!
- If your parents hadn’t met, I’d be a very sad person right now
- You make me blush so much, I completely forgot my pickup line
That should be enough ammunition, to stand out when you open the conversation. Enjoy!